Easily create QR Codes for free using GoQR.me

A great website for creating QR codes for free
goqr.me is a great website for quickly creating QR codes for free

I was recently in need of a way to quickly create a QR code. The site I ended up using is super easy to use and can be used for free. It's not bloated with ads, pop-ups or other annoyances. No need to register or give up your e-mail address.

Just choose the type of QR code in step 1, and enter the text/URL or other contents in the box. That's all! You can now choose the size of the image and download your QR code.

In short: if you need a quick and easy way to generate a QR code, for free, give goqr.me a try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set up CrashPlan on QNAP NAS using QPKG, the easy way

Samsung Account "processing failed" after firmware upgrade

How to remove Vlingo/Voice Command from your Android phone without rooting